In the heart of Mystic, Mystified Escape Rooms provides exciting escape room adventures that are perfect for families, friends, and corporate gatherings. An escape room is a 60-minute live-action mystery adventure that will challenge your mind and foster teamwork and creativity within your group.
Currently, Mystified offers 3 different escape room options with varying difficulty levels. If you are new to the escape room scene, start with “Keeper of the Light”. You and your team are racing an incoming Cat 5 Hurricane and must quickly signal the ships at sea of the approaching danger! If you are craving a bit more of a challenge, choose to visit 1920’s Paris in “The Curtain Call”. The leading lady, the Belle, has gone missing and it’s up to you to find her before the start of the night’s show! For our ultimate challenge, The Paradox will have your team time traveling in pursuit of a rogue spy! This game is offered at two difficulty levels, so choose wisely!
All games must be pre-booked online, so make your reservations early.
For outdoor adventure, Mystified offers scavenger hunt kits for kids! Players are using their sleuthing skills to track down some of Mystified’s missing artifacts which have been stolen by Corvus the Raven! Currently we are offering a special Car Edition version that features nature trails and open spaces around Mystic.
Corporate events are always exciting at Mystified. We offer in-store escape games, debriefing sessions, and space for a catered lunch. Coming soon, Mystified will be launching a mobile game where we can bring the fun to your office location! Call us for more info today!
Here are precautions we are taking to provide a safe experience for our guests:
- All games are private games. You will not be sharing the game space with anyone other than your group.
- Players are now required to wear a mask while in our facility. Please bring one for each player.
- If you have a health condition that makes wearing a mask impossible, we kindly ask that you wait until a future date to book a game.
- We will sanitize all player’s hands before and after playing their game.
- All Mystified employees will be wearing masks and maintaining proper social distancing from your group.
- Hints can now be given via walkie talkie upon request. Otherwise, hints may still be given in-person by your game master.
- Game rooms are thoroughly disinfected between each game. In addition, each game room will be sanitized with UV-C light several times a week.
- We have installed HEPA air filter systems to assist in air purification.
- Any person, customer, or employee showing signs of illness will be asked to leave the facility and encouraged to seek medical advice.